23 Sept 2011

HASSELL_PTTEP headquarters

 I obviously can`t live without knowing what`s going on in Architecture land :) I think looking for updates just relax me, so I can`t resist posting. Well, I guess that is one benefit of knowing and being in action. This headquarters for PTTEP, Thailand’s national petroleum exploration company, were a product of competition where HASSELL architects won and did a great job. The design creates an open plan workplace, configured around a new internal stairway that provides a physical and visual link between all levels of the 45,000 square metre tenancy. Green roof on the inside and daily room on the outside defenitely shows exceptional way of thinking, to move the unwritten borders. Interesting and fresh ideas and intelligently designed interior just forces those employees to love their job, work and of course their workspace.






No comments:

Post a Comment