14 Sept 2011

Grace hotel in Santorini...

 I know, you must be fed up with my hollyday posts, but I don`t know what is with me lately..All I can think of is summer, relaxing somewhere on the coastline and just enjoying...I promise I`ll try to think about something different in more Autum style...but before that and because we are still in the first half of September and trying to catch the last warm days...this is another daydreaming post about fabulous architecture by the sea :) For those who aren`t familiar with this Grace hotel, it is located in Santorini island, Greece. By looking into this pictures, I still can`t understand how this country is in so deep crisis-because all they have is a piece of heaven... Beautifull views, pure whiteness and modern interior creates a luxurious place to be... A must for hedonists..those Adonisis and Aphrodites...


















No comments:

Post a Comment