23 May 2011

FINSK

FINSK-project 1

I swear this is the last blog about shoes-well maybe just for this month- but recently I came across this f***ing georgeous architectural shoes and because the last post was about my No.1 shoes from United Nude, well this as well may be No.2. Why? They are just fabulous, with strong concept and almost more a sculpture than a shoe-but that is why I love them. I would really like to see someone walk in them without falling...Or maybe this is the best thing for women, because they have to stay in balance, so the butt and legs after wearing this shoes must be really sexy :) So they could advertise it as - you don`t need an exercise, just wear our shoes :P


FINSK-project 2


FINSK-project 2


FINSK-project 2


FINSK-project 3



FINSK-project 3


FINSK-project 3




And what`s more exciting? They have them in London, baby!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment