6 Apr 2011

Milano vs. Canary Island

This year I was determined to go to Milan fair-which is almoust like must have and must be in designer`s world. As to say-if you are not there, you are nobody...
The poster for tile creation from Zaha Hadid...can`t wait to see it...

brilliant book-head by Karim Rashid

But this year on the same date as the fair I got my birthday gift- a plane ticket to Canary island-Lanzarote. Though my determination to go to Milan was tremendous, of course once I got to know where I`ll be in April, I canceled all my (well they were still just in my head) plans and just say yes...to leisure, hot sun and salty water...

Soo, with no regrets and huuuuge expectations I just can`t wait to step on this hot and beautifull island. The thrill of a new city, new island, new discovery and new advantures are again ahead of me...
mmmmm...can`t wait.... and as those cute pinguins say: "Just smile and wave boys...just smile and wave.

the last picture just had to be from heaven...and yes...there I`ll be next week :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment