20 Apr 2011

After vacation spitrit...

Jameos del Agua-one of creations by Cesar Manrique

Oooohhh, back from Spain...back from Canary island...just loved the leisure and new culture..Allthough I must admit I expected more of Spanish culture around there and not English breakfast or Krauter und wurstel.. Maybe they should be more unique and stick by their culture, because it is magnificent.
the vineyard

Lake at El Grifo

National park Timanfaya

One of the vulcans in Timanfaya

Well the island is half turist loaded, with beautiful palms, cactus sights and of course beautiful beaches and sun, sun, sun...and also wind, of course. The other half is mainly rock-which was really a surprise for me.I didn`t know that the vulcans did all that damage on the island. But if I look on the other hand, the vulcans also created vast irresistable landscape-almost out of space landscape. It is unique experience when all you see on the road is black stones and solid lava everywhere.
Cesar Manrique foundation-museum

"indoor" living room-integration of nature and artificial_by C.Manrique

the corridors between spaces_by C.Manrique


fantasy world_by C.Manrique

also one of C.Manrique master creations-let the nature in

planned view_by C.Manrique

little comparison by Picasso?

Wind sculpture_by C.Manrique

another sculpture_by C.Manrique

I loved to explore this little Island, saw amazing architecture-which was not part of massive turist appartments and houses and also magicly found tipical Canary and Spanish food-tapas.
So, I hardly wait for the next advanture, which will be....hmmm...just let me get surprised...

Church in Arrecife

gardens in the city_Arrecife

Appartments in Playa Blanca

I had to put this picture for the end...for all the chococholics the right one is the GOD of unbelievable chocolate desire...I am just addicted to this ice cream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment