21 Feb 2010

forever McQ

I know it has been a while, since Alexander McQueen chose to leave this world...yes, it was on the same day, I had my birthday...so I couldn`t write about him until now...
He was truely Britain`s wunderkind, a man who`s work will be admired for years to come.
And his latest designs are truely a piece of art.
Woman in his mind became hunters, alien capricorn, innocent aquarius...Those animal prints, ultra-violet colours, fantastic shapes...He made his clothes to become timeless and out of this world...to live in a galaxy with no limitations...as if he knew, this was his last output to the world we know... the last show...the last goodbye...


so here it is..womens spring/sommer 2010 collection:









































He managed to create this fabolous, out of this world, shoes, with teatrical meaning though not so wearable..but still something so great and without borders... shoes 2010
I only wish, I could wear them...maybe someday...




comparison_normal high heel shoe and McQueen killer shoe :)

and Alexander`s last goodbye

RIP...We will truely miss you...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment