10 Sept 2009

I´m a ... shoemaniac


Like all girls and women, I have a thing about shoes. It`s something even chocolate can`t satisfy. Allthough I also am a chochoholic :)
I believe, that woman cannot have enough shoes. There is just too much of them, different colors, textures, hight or form. A magnificent shoe can make a difference in your total outfit, even if you are going to school, work, party or even workout. On the same jeans, you`ll get different styles. And that is what i love about them. It`s a different world, when you get succed in it.
Fabulous...magic...theatrical...the world you just cat have enough. And you are like those models in Galliano`s runways. A mannequin, which with wearing different shoes can change roles or mood...

One of my favourite shoe designers is absolutely United Nude...Those shoes are just...mmmmmm :) Even though I have quite a number of them at home, I just can`t get enough of them. So yes, I abso..fucking..lutelly .... I am a shoemaniac and don`t want ever to cure it :)

So ladies, this pictures are just for you.
Hope you`ll enjoy it.

So the first pics are of course my favourite UN ( you can only guess, which of them I am a proud owner:):))



some more architectural (non-wearable) but still... gorgeous :) shoes by Chau Har Lee


And finally last but not least shoes that I would someday like to walk in (and not kill myself when walking, of course :) Celine shoes:
Ooooh, I almoust forgot :) When storage is finally just not big enough for your obsession, there are some great and funny tips, which can solve this little problem, hihi :)
this thing is fab :) but please hang just the best shoes on this one, if you wanna show off



well, this pic just made me smile and think about some hamster doing his exercise, but still must admit, it`s a great idea :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment